Kexi User Interface Design
We are usually using following sources of knowledge how to design GUI for our app:
- KDE User Interface Guidelines on KDE, while on win32 we try to reasonably reuse specific GUI look & feel
- New KDE HID (in development, many useful hints). In particular about warnings. See also the list of all pages of this site.
- Case study based on competitors produts: now mainly MS Access (MSA abbreviation will be used) as others are not as widely known between us
- Reasonable feedback from users
- Own experience and taste ;)
- Everything related to icons used and developed for Kexi
- some ideas that "can" be implemented
- The KDE Interface Guidelines provide a complementary set of reference manuals to ensure a consistent high quality user interface.